Client health and sanitation standards message
COVID- 19 Client Waiver Form
Thank you for being a loyal and supportive client of Fluid Salon. We value your belief in us, and we have always taken your safety and health with the utmost seriousness and care. As licensed professionals it is not only our job, it’s our commitment. The recent events of this crisis have changed the way each of us live our lives and that’s no different here at Fluid Salon. With that in mind we want to walk you through what we are doing as a business to ensure your safety and health. We also will share the steps we need you to take so that we all work together to have the service experience you expect in the relaxed and nurturing way that you can count on from us. Please review this and let us know if you have any questions, ideas or suggestions you have that can help us serve you and every guest we cherish here at Fluid Salon. Your care and comfort mean everything to us. Thank you for taking a moment to review this. We appreciate your patronage.
- If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms, they will be directed to stay home or be sent home to take care of themselves. The surrounding work environment will be deep cleaned and sterilized as soon as possible.
- We will be wearing masks and/or face shields during all services.
- Cleaning agents and sanitizers will be used to sterilize our equipment between each service. We are following strict guidelines as part of our requirements to maintain our license.
- Credit card terminals, seats, stations, treatment tables, door handles, phones, and any area that comes into regular contact on a regular basis will be wiped down frequently.
- We are adding more time to appointments to help us clean and sanitize the environment in between guest visits so please be patient while visiting.
- Every service provider will wash their hands between each appointment.
- We have rearranged our stations to create more than 6 feet of space between stylists. Mobile plexiglass barriers are available if additional protection is needed for those who are medically unable to wear a mask due to health conditions or for further peace of mind.
- Each team member has passed multiple Health & Sanitation Tests with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us.
- All products are still available for sale.
- At this time, we are not able to offer our full refreshment and coffee bar. We will still have bottled water available and you are welcome to bring your own beverage.
We are all in this together! In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to help keep you and everyone in Fluid Salon safe. Please support us with the following steps:
- Please come alone for your appointment. We will no longer have space for extra visitors to sit.
- Please plan to wear your own mask when coming to your appointment. Be sure your mask does not tie around your head, but loops around your ears.
- When you arrive, text your stylist directly, or call the salon at 517-763-2767 to let us know you are here. Until health directives allow, we ask that you kindly wait in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready to serve you.
- There will be a short questionnaire to be filled out prior to your appointment. This will be sent either to you by text or your stylist will collect this information before starting your service. This will include a temperature check.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive inside the salon and before you leave.
- If you are sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us.
- Along with cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day, we will be doing deep cleaning at night which includes using a hospital grade UV sterilizer for the whole salon.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this. We appreciate your support and cooperation.
We look forward to serving you!
Great location, modernized feel, and a bunch of beautiful gals there to make you beautiful too. Definitely recommend a pedicure for the massage chair.
I am in LOVE with this salon! I always have the most INSANE hair color requests for all types of mermaid colors; and I have yet to be disappointed! I have gotten nonstop compliments on my hair! The crazy colors always stay so beautifully! Kimmi does an amazing job and not only is she literally a hair ARTIST, the atmosphere is amazing and all of the girls are SO fun and friendly! I will never trust anyone else and send all my friends here! You will be SO happy you chose Fluid!
Fabulous team of stylists. Fabulous outcomes. If I rate it again, will it give them a 10 star rating from me?
Primary Communities Served